Pusat Peragaan Iptek - Science & Technology Center Indonesia
Taman Mini Indonesia Indah
Jakarta, 13560 Indonesia
Phone: (62)(21) 840 1488
Fax: (62)(21) 840 1487
The galleries consist of 15 clusters providing 250 hands on interactive exhibits and taking almost half of the available space. Visitor of all ages can explore all of the exhibits freely. Another core activity is to develop programs for students, teachers and public in general.
When visiting Pusat Peragaan IPTEK, students will receive worksheet as a supplement to exhibits in order to gain a meaningful visit. PP IPTEK also provides thematic visiting models for schools based on subject of the schools and the available exhibits.
Activities program and exhibits in Pusat Peragaan IPTEK are developed based on National Education curricula. As an “external school laboratory”, Pusat Peragaan IPTEK provides contextual activities.
The programs includes
• Science Shows, a daily performance displaying science phenomena to visitors.
• Science Activities, an activity at which students can learn while doing experiments using material found in daily life.
• Science Camp, in this activity, students will have to stay overnight while doing experiments and to interact with life science and nature.
• Star Party, in this activity, students can observe the universe through telescopes.
• Science Competition, an activity at which the students go for competition on science and math to achieve The Ministry Research and Technology Award.
• Workshop Student Science Project, an activity at which students can learn how to conduct research based on skill process as beginner researcher.
• Science Festival, activities at which students can show the results of their experiment to the public.
• Creative Exhibit Design, an activity which provides opportunity for teachers to learn and try to build exhibits for teaching purposes.
• Workshop Science Skill Process, an activity at which teachers can learn how to conduct research in science teaching.
• Children’s Days, program activity to celebrate the National Children Day.
• Family activities, activities for family to learn science while doing workshop together among father, mother and their children.
• Traveling Exhibits, programs on interactive science experience for community in rural areas and other provinces in Indonesia
All of these activities are regularly reserved and attended by school-aged children during holiday seasons. Teacher activities are usually conducted in the middle of school semester, while family activities are regularly held during school holidays.
Pusat Peragaan IPTEK also supports the development of new Science and Technology Center in other provinces in Indonesia.
Contact the museum for further information.
09.00 AM - 05.00 PM
Cluster Of Motorcycle